Chad has had the opportunity to work for a variety of clients and productions over the years, building an impressive list of credits. Working regularly on live broadcast for national networks and special projects, Chad is used to a fast paced environment with high demands. When it’s live, it has to be right the first time. Chad brings the same expertise, work ethic and professionalism to every production he is involved in, including Production sound mixing, network news, and a collection of special projects.
Specializing in audio, he has filled with roles of Senior Audio, A1, A2, RF Audio and location sound mixer.
Clients for Live Remote Broadcast include:
ESPN, ABC, ABC News, NBC News, CBS, Showtime, Techwerks, Cox Sports, CSS, SEC Network, FOX Sports, Yes Productions, NEP, Alliance Productions, MLB Network, Tennis Channel, WLBT, MPB, WJTV, WWL, WYES.
Clients for Location Sound Mixer (aka Production Sound Mixer) include:
ABC News, CBS, NBC News, ESPN, Corus Entertainment, Optomen Productions, TLC, NFL Films, PGA TOUR, Harpo Productions, MTV Networks, E! TV, Turner Studios, CBC, Banyan Productions (Trading Spaces, etc.), America’s Most Wanted, Inside Edition, SpotOn Productions, Loft 54, PBS, MPB, LPB, Dollarhide Films, Warren Productions, Key of Blue, Times Fly Productions, Boccaccio Productions, Mad Genius, numerous local commercials, corporate videos, political spots, etc.
Clients for Corporate A/V work include:
AVW/ Telav, Broadcast & Production Services, Microsoft, NY Life, MHSAA, WLBT, MS Children’s Cancer Clinic at Blair E. Batson Hospital, Mo Williams Foundation, Millsaps College
A sampling of Special Events that Chad Robertson has contributed to over the years:
- The George W. Bush Presidential Center Dedication – April 2013 Head of Broadcast Audio “Host TV”
- World Series in Detroit – 2012 Managed RF mics/IFB/Comms for MLB Network
- NATO Summit 2012 – Chicago – Head of Broadcast Audio
- NCAA Final Four – A1 International World Feeds – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- The 50th: Honoring the Memory of President John F. Kennedy – Head of Broadcast Audio
- Numerous College Bowl Bowl Games on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2, 2013-2018 – Broadcast Mixer, A1
- NBA Playoffs on ESPN/ABC – RF Audio & A2, 2008-2013
- ABC Good Morning America
- ESPN Monday Night Football, X-Games, College Football
- MS Gubernatorial Debates – Audio for live broadcast and PA System – 2011
- Pres. George W. Bush national pool feed – New Orleans – 2005 ENG audio
- Discovery Health’s Birthday Live!
- TLC’s Trading Spaces – location sound
- The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn for CBS/ Worldwide Pants on location in New Orleans
- President Bill Clinton interview live for CNBC and NBC
- President George Bush, Sr., ENG Audio, visit to Jackson, MS
- Harpo Productions/Oprah – location sound
- Super Bowl XXXI
- Richard Simmons Infomercial
- Ronnie Milsap Live DVD recording
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
A playlist of some location sound projects that Chad has worked on:
Articles that Chad has contributed to, or quoted in:
- How ESPN took SEC hoops from The Well to the world (March 2017)
- DiGiCo SD10Bs Go Live At Summer X Games (July 2012)
- DiGiCo SD10Bs Go Live At Summer X Games (July 2012, Same article with pictures on DigiCo page)
- DiGiCo’s Newly Launched Broadcast Consoles Plunge into Xtreme Sports At X Games 17 (October 2011)